This article will explain you the basics of Craftbit levels:
- All of the commands you can use;
- What are Craftbit Levels;
- What are Craftbit Levels useful for;
- How do you earn experience / levels.
When you first join our server, you start at level 1.
Your current level is indicated with a yellow-colored star and then a number in front of every chat message you send in the public chat, next to your username as well as in the scoreboard.
It is a useful tool to indicate how active players are on Craftbit and how much they have played. New players would have a low level while very active players would have a high level.
By typing the command
you will see an overview of your current stats since you first joined and started playing on Craftbit.
This is a list of all commands that you can use.
|/level||Open your profile (GUI)|
|/level <player>||Display someone elses Craftbit Level|
|/level top||Display the highest levels on Craftbit|
Your experience increases as you play on the server.
The following tasks will earn you experience:
- Play time
- 1 experience per 60 seconds online time
- Blocks walked
- 1 experience per 40 blocks walked
- Blocks mined
- 1 experience per 10 blocks mined
- Blocks placed
- 1 experience per 10 blocks placed
- Player kills
- 5 experience per 1 player killed (with 60 second cooldown)
- Mob kills
- 1 experience per 1 mob killed